Whether your project is at the initiation or the execution stage, our professional team can meet your needs. UppLabs is the right choice for those who expect to get the web/mobile apps of any complexity at the highest quality. Our team works with various databases and APIs and can implement scaling and integration with other services. With the help of the latest technology stacks and technical skills of our developers, we are creating solutions that streamline your business operations and deliver values.
Our Upplabs dev team is proficient in using the latest technologies, frameworks, and methodologies that are served for creating the best web and mobile solutions for our clients. Here are the technologies we use:
Cloud development includes integrated development environments, application lifecycle management components, test and quality management, configuration management, delivery tools, and application security testing components. Our team of experienced developers offers Azure, AWS, and Heroku cloud development.
- It is cost-effective;
- It has scalable, reliable, and secure global computing infrastructure;
- It has Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancing tools;
- It uses an end-to-end approach to secure.
- It is fast in terms of operation, deployment, and scalability;
- It is entirely secure and is built around privacy demands;
- It facilitates for faster content delivery, optimal user experience, and stores any data;
- It has disaster recovery capabilities;
- It has automated software updates.
- It lets developers scale applications instantly;
- It enables easy development and better usability;
- It supports diverse solutions;
- It supports Java, Node.js, Scala, Clojure, Python, PHP, and Go.
The main goal of mobile app development is building mobile apps that can be installed by users on all kinds of devices that run a mobile operating system. There exist many different mobile application development platforms but our mobile developers mainly specialize in Xamarin, Ionic Framework, React Native and Swift.
- It allows developing source code using one platform;
- The written code can work well on multiple platforms;
- It has flawless UI;
- It’s based on C#, so it’s easy to learn and is flexible;
- It uses a variety of libraries;
- It can perfectly work on Mac and Windows OS.
- It is compatible with multiple platforms;
- It has a friendly user interface;
- It is a free and open-source framework;
- It is based on Angular JS that broadens its functionality.
Read more about React Native
- It has optimal performance;
- It has the code reusability and pre-developed components;
- It has a large community of developers that are ready to help;
- It supports Live and Hot Reloading tools.
- It is very fast in operating;
- It has data security characteristics;
- It allows to use less code for big tasks;
- It is integrated with memory management;
- Its coding is interactive.
Learn more about React.js
- It has the ability to reuse system components;
- It ensures faster rendering;
- It uses only a downward data flow that ensures code stability;
- The size of this framework is only 18–21KB and is very easy to download;
- It is easy for understanding and developing applications;
- It has very detailed documentation;
- It can facilitate 2-ways communication.
- Its code is unit-testable;
- It provides reusable components;
- It allows getting more functionality with less code;
- It creates a Single Page Application in a very maintainable way;
- It uses dependency injection and separation of concerns.
- It is simple, easy in use and has a variety of resources to learn;
- It has open coding standards and simple syntax;
- It deals with many cross-browser bugs and other issues;
- Its syntax is clean and beautiful;
- It is a free and open-source library.
The web application’s functionality is fully dependent on skillful backend development. This is the key to the successful connection between the web, database, and user. The backend dev team focuses mainly on the issues of speed optimization, security, structure, process functionality, scripting, databases and the architecture of websites.
(C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, WebAPI, SQL Server)
Read more about .net
- Its caching system is simple and easy in use;
- It gives you all the features of OOP;
- Its software and applications are secure;
- It has a massive community.
read more about note.js
- It is easy to learn;
- It can be used as a Full-Stack JS;
- It can be served as a Single Programming Language;
- It has great performance;
- It is supported by many commonly used tools.
- It’s easy to configure and customize;
- It’s easy to integrate with other engines like EJS, Vash, Jade, etc;
- It allows easily to create REST API server;
- It makes the web app development fast and easy.
- It has a very fast development;
- Its code is module & structured;
- It has lots of additional tools given by StrongLoop;
- It has great ORM with a lot of available connectors in the community.
Read more about Python
- It has a large standard library and a huge ecosystem;
- It is free to use and distribute;
- It can be easily integrated with other languages and platforms;
- It is very easy to learn;
- Its design is clean and object-oriented;
- Its speed and productivity always increase;
- It is perfect for AI and machine learning solutions.