Microsoft Azure is a global cloud with worldwide capabilities. The company’s data centers operate in more than 60 regions of the world, solving business problems on a global scale.
The technological capabilities of the IT giant allow:
- perform computational operations of any complexity;
- perform operational development of applications and services;
- administer highly loaded resources and applications;
- process, store, and recover data
- perform machine learning models, etc.
Microsoft Azure is a unique platform that combines two models:
- IaaS (infrastructure as a service) – you can completely refuse the local server equipment and move the corporate IT infrastructure to the cloud. It saves time, and financial resources and increases the resilience and security of corporate networks;
2. PaaS (platform as a service) is a set of ready-made tools which you can use to independently develop various web services and mobile applications and place them in the cloud. PaaS are virtual servers, databases and data warehouses, operating systems, and access to cloud application development and deployment services.
Why Upplabs choose Azure?
- Microsoft Azure offers high availability;
- It offers a reliable security profile;
- Azure offers good scaling capabilities;
- It offers a cost-effective solution for the IT budget;
- There are numerous reserves to support access to data;
- It allows you to use any platform, language, or tool;
- It provides access to the applications of the Microsoft products;
- It enables the automation of many repetitive tasks;
- It allows companies to build a hybrid infrastructure;
- It provides access to a wide range of artificial intelligence services;