Quality is one of the most important features that applies to the product and every stage of its delivery. If you want to create a successful product, you have to be professional in everything you do. Testing the software product is an important part of development because even minor errors can affect the effectiveness and success of a whole project.
Types of quality assurance we provide in UppLabs
We deal with quality engineering and testing processes covering all stages, starting with test management and automation to such categories of testing software services as:
- Technical Consulting
- Automation Testing
- Performance Testing
- Security QA
- Regression Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Functional Testing
- Automation Services for Web/Mobile Apps
- API Testing
- Integration and unit testing
- Review of product automation framework and process
- Functionality is determined by the ability of the software to solve problems that correspond to the fixed and anticipated needs of the user under the given conditions of software. This characteristic ensures that the software operates correctly and accurately, is interoperable, meets industry standards, and is protected from unauthorized access.
- Reliability is the ability of software to perform the required tasks under specified conditions for a specified period of time or a specified number of operations. The attributes of this characteristic are the completeness and integrity of the entire system, the ability to independently and correctly recover from operational failures, and resiliency.
- Usability is the user’s ability to understand easily, study, and use the software.
- Efficiency is the ability of the software to provide the required level of performance in accordance with the allocated resources, time, and other specified conditions.
- Maintainability provides the ease of analyzing and testing the software, changing and fixing defects, meeting the new requirements, facilitating further maintenance, and adapting to the existing environment.
- Portability characterizes software in terms of ease of portability from one environment (software/hardware) to another.
How UppLabs can help
Our software development company works end-to-end with the clients discussing all possible scenarios and questions, starting from strategy to digital; we bring transformational outcomes. UppLabs’ task is to show you the opportunities, needs, and threats.
Our assurance as your developer’s team includes:
- Designing and applying appropriate project management standards
- Planning and monitoring the project (timelines and budget)
- Managing project risks
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Organizing and motivating a project team
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured technical documentation
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities
- Developing and applying development and testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Providing Discovery session
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)