UppLabs is a software development ‘flat company’, a friendly team of professionals who value each team member’s opinion. And now we’re looking for a Middle+ Frontend developer on а long-term basis. Wanna join?
Project is a prefab app builder.
It uses a mix of drag and drop and open source web technologies to offer non-technical and technical products to produce native mobile and web apps.
We believe there’s huge benefit in empowering anyone to create apps whether they can code or not.
We primarily work with large organisations and clients, such as Accenture, Deloitte, Colgate and large multinational clients.
– Technical (and infrastructure) code review for further improvements.
– Coding with complete understanding of the platform infrastructure/ecosystem and effective team and product support. This person will handle more complex tasks and features.
– Communicating with the clients development team from the UK;
– Handling code quality sessions to minimize their amount/duration and cancel them completely in the future.
– Attend the refinement meeting, demo, retrospective meetings;
– Prepare the project documentation and support it.
– Working as part of an AGILE (Scrum) development team;
– Web application and service development;
– Proactively collaborate with project teammates;
– Developing new functionalities and fixing existing once;
– Writing the unit tests.
– Strong knowledge of jQuery;
– Experience with Vue.js, Lodash, Handlebars;
– Experience with writing Unit tests with Puppeteer;
– English – at least Intermediate.
Middle+ Frontend developer
Ready to discuss your idea?
WAIT! Book Your FREE Technical Session Call!
Got any questions before you enroll or maybe you'd like a full behind-the- scenes demo? Schedule a call with the team below!Book Call Now Limited Slots Available